Join us for a Transforming Lives Tour!
Transforming Lives Tours are hosted at our historic downtown Fort Worth facility, last no longer than one hour, and take you behind-the-scenes of our mission to move women, children, and families in Tarrant County from poverty to independence.
What to expect:
- Meet our CEO, and learn what the Center for Transforming Lives is doing to break the cycle of poverty for women and children in Tarrant County.
- Tour one of our child care centers, emergency shelter, and historic downtown Fort Worth building.
- Hear inspirational stories of transformation.
- The tour will last no longer than one hour.
- Get ready to transform a life!
We are happy to schedule a private tour at your convenience. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have additional questions?
We’re happy to answer any and all questions you may have. Please contact email@example.com.